Global Indirect Procurement Consultant
One of the UKs industry leading consultancies are looking for an indirect procurement consultant to work across a wide range of projects with their FTSE 250 clients across various industries including FMCG, Retail, Technology, Financial and Pharmaceutical. You will be able to utilise your various indirect category experience across: marketing, Professional Services, IT and FM dealing with multi million pound spends.
This firm are known to invest heavily in their workforce and are keen to provide their employees with a catered personal development plan, you can expect to gain promotion to senior consultant in 1-1.5 years. You will gain great autonomy assisting FTSE 250 clients with various projects across their indirect categories ensuring best of value or time to market suppliers are onboard. Additionally you will assist and be a key member of the team dedicated to developing long term sourcing strategies for the indirect categories.
Although this role requires a lot of travelling you will be provided with a great work life balance having the ability to work from home on Fridays. If you're willing to experience procurement within various different industries and interested in consultancy then this will be a great role for you.
As Global Indirect Procurement Consultant you will:-
- Be based on the site of various FTSE250 clients across several industries providing them with strategic sourcing assistance ensuring deals are in place with best value or time to market suppliers.
- Provide integral input into the development of indirect sourcing strategies across a wide range of FTSE 250 clients, gaining visibility by head of procurement and board level stakeholders.
- Develop long lasting relationships with several key suppliers throughout a wide range of categories including: FM, IT, Marketing and Professional Services
Required skillset, qualifications and experience:-
- Prior experience within a blue chip environment or consultancy carrying out the full end to end procurement lifecycle from RFI, RFP, RFQ through to the tendering process and contract negotiations.
- Great savings track record able to produce multi million pound cost savings to organisations through the use of strategic sourcing and the building of supplier relationships.
- Good progression year on year within a corporate environment throughout your procurement career from graduate scheme to buyer
- Degree - desirable not necessary
- CIPs (desirable not essential)
If you are a motivated and competent procurement professional with aspirations of becoming a best in class procurement consultant this is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to FTSE 250 clients. This role offers great autonomy at such an early stage in you career.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered please send your profile to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk