Indirects Category Manager
Due to a recent acquisition this year this innovative technology firm are looking for an indirects category manager to lead their indirect procurement category. You will gain complete autonomy throughout the category given the responsibility to develop strategy and lead multi million pound marketing, fm, professional services and IT projects. Collaborating with board level executives within the business you will develop a long term indirect category strategy and gain the visibility you deserve.
With record revenue figures this year, you will join this organisation at a very exciting time and will be provided with the opportunity to develop and progress. This organisation have recently been awarded employee engagement awards due to their social work setting consistently organising after work activities.
The responsibilities of the Indirect Category manager include:-
- Lead the indirects category managing and developing junior category managers ensuring they become best in industry procurement professionals.
- Posses the autonomy to create a new indirect procurement strategy collaborating with the CFO and head of procurement.
- Work on multi million pound projects within the various indirect categories, IT, FM, Professional Services and Marketing. Example projects include: new CRM and ERP systems and a complete new tendor for an FM provider.
- Developing long term lasting relationships with world leading suppliers
Skills and experience required:-
- Prior knowledge in sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders for key areas of indirect spend
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Great track record producing cost savings on big budget projects
- Highly motivated and ambitious keen to gain greater responsibility and visibility
- MCIPs preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity to gain greater responsibility and take on a great challenge with visibility at board level.
If you're ready for a challenge please feel free to email me on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk