Assistant Sourcing Manager
My high profile client, based in Bracknell, is looking for a forward-thinking and innovative Assistant Sourcing Manager reporting to the Sourcing Manager. You will be accountable to perform sourcing activities, eSourcing, eAuctions, negotiations and implement contracts ensuring maximum value. This a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing procurement team and progress in your career.
The following candidate should have experience in
- Managing suppliers including negotiation and communication where required.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced in working across a variety of spend categories
- Strong understanding of sourcing, supplier management and sourcing processes and policies
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.