Business Analyst (PMO)
A Consultancy major with some of the worlds largest FTS250 clients is looking for a Business Analyst to join their PMO function. As a Business Analyst you will gain great exposure working alongside board level stakeholders working on the strategy and design of PMO processes. With several big budget projects planned for late 2018 you will be joining at a great time with several challenges to conquer.
This consultancy have recently been awarded an employee engagement award and provide their employees with a career development plan ensuring they grow. This consultancy are known for achieving high levels of employee satisfaction due to their modern working culture and flexibility. With an increase in several FTSE250 clients across several industries including, FMCG, retail, technology, IT, Pharmaceutical sectors. If you're ready for a great challenge and want to become a best in class business analyst this is a great opportunity for you.
The responsibilities of the PMO analyst include:-
- Providing business analysis support throughout the development of new CRM and ERP systems acting as the main focal point between developers and program managers
- Develop as-is and to-be models with the goal of improving internal analysis focused processes and introducing new tools to improve the performance of the PMO function.
- Leading analytical initiatives throughout the indirect procurement category gaining buy in from senior stakeholders presenting to board level executives.
- Providing lead insight innovation and leadership regarding the development of new KPI dashboards and reports.
What are they looking for:-
- Prior experience within a PMO function providing business analysis support to project managers
- At least 3 years experience as a business analyst
- Experience developing various models including as-is, to-be and process models
- BCS - business analysis certification
What's in it for you?:-
- Great opportunity to work alongside several great FTSE250 clients
- Opportunity to work autonomously on several large scale projects
If you have the ambition to take the lead on analytical projects within procurement functions on the global scale then get in touch now and find out more: jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk