Indirect Procurement Generalist
Indirect Generalist - Global Professional Services Firm
Role: Procurement Manager (Category Spend and Business Systems)
Industry: Professional Services
Location: Milton Keynes
Contact: Daniel Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org
This globally renowned professional services firm earnt its reputation through regularly providing a top quality service, support, advice and goods and services to its clients. They do this across a wide range of platforms on personal, business and commercial levels - which allows them to stand out from the crowd. The company are looking for a talented indirect services Procurement professional to join their prominent Procurement function implementing innovative sourcing strategies and working towards business goals.
The Procurement role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in order to build successful strategies across the professional services category including legal, audit, tax, accounting, finance and consultancy
- End to end procurement -working the entire life cycle of the Procurement process - from tenders, to negotiations, to contracts and supplier relations
- Working autonomously enabling you to implement your own Procurement vision as well as working within a team
- Strong track record of indirect purchasing, as well as running successful projects that generate savings across the professional services sub categories
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships that allow you to build and maintain these with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong analysis, negotiation and communicative abilities
This is an unrivalled opportunity for a Procurement professional to step into a world-renowned professional services firm in a managerial role. To have the opportunity to take your Procurement career to the next level and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to Daniel Barnes at email@example.com.