Principle Transformation Consultant
Procurement and Supply Chain Transformation Consultant - Boutique Consultancy Firm
Contact: Daniel Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This cutting edge, rapidly expanding Procurement and Supply Chain consultancy are looking for a talented, like-minded individual to join their team. Recently named in the Financial Times 'Top 25 Management Consultancies' this is an unrivalled opportunity to join a young innovative consultancy with excellent prospects for career progression in a meritocratic environment. The successful candidate will be expected to utilise their network and develop a client base, growing the business further - rewarded through a generous bonus scheme.
Some essential responsibilities include:
- Working on complex, large projects - key point of contact for clients ensuring quality delivery
- Identify growth potential with clients - providing relevant proposals which provide business growth
- Networking in order to find opportunities to expand the client base
- Focus on transformation of client's business providing well researched proposals for how clients can improve business
- Developing and implementing transformation strategy
Some Key Skills:
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience across industries including FMCG, retail as well as aerospace and defence
- Consultancy experience
- Good commercial awareness that enables you to work towards the client's business goals
- Proven ability to plan and implement transformation strategy
- Operational management experience
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Degree in engineering, business, IT, mathematics, science, economics or relevant qualification
This is an unrivalled opportunity for an individual to really expand their Procurement and Supply Chain career in a highly recognised management consultancy. Such a position within a FTSE 100 firm provides a driven, ambitious Procurement professional the challenge and environment necessary to thrive - with excellent visibility and exposure to senior management and stakeholders.
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement and Supply Chain position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to Daniel at email@example.com.