Junior Category Manager
Due to a period of extensive growth my client is now looking to acquire an ambitious and well-rounded marketing procurement professional to join their internationally acclaimed and award winning procurement function. For the right candidate this is a sensational opportunity to join an organisation that is a true market leader and very rarely hires externally due to a superb track record of internal promotion. My client is known for their ground breaking work across the industry, being very innovative and working in a fast paced and exciting environment. In addition, they are renowned for fantastic training opportunities.
Junior Category Manager: The role
- Become a true category expert, aiding the procurement team through excellent knowledge of the current market in order to help with cost structures as well as sourcing strategies.
- Build excellent relationships with both current and new suppliers in order to help the reaching of outlined strategic targets
- Work closely with junior and senior stakeholders to support sales bids and identify solutions
- Challenge current ways of working by spotting outages to the current ways of working and coming up with achievable solutions
- Increase cost effectiveness with all suppliers, through supplier analysis and taking pride in work
- Some experience across indirect categories, ideally marketing procurement
- Degree/CIPS qualified is desired but not essential
- A track record of successful stakeholder and supplier management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of successful negotiation
- Very numerate and logical
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional with a fantastically renowned organisation that gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow.
If you want to professionally challenge yourself and prove yourself at the very highest level on a world stage then send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure