Indirect Procurement Consultant
Indirect Procurement Consultant - £30,000 + Excellent Bonus Package - London/Birmingham - Fantastic Progression Opportunities
An ambitious, innovative boutique procurement consultancy firm are seeking to add like-minded individuals to their award-winning team. Renowned for providing industry leading professional development the successful procurement professional will have the opportunity to work alongside Senior Managers whilst driving through and managing individual projects. Providing a nurturing, collaborative and dynamic environment this employer has a lot to offer a hungry professional who is looking to rise through the ranks.
Procurement Executive Consultant Job Profile:
- Having an immediate impact on client category spends through detailed analysis work to identify key areas for improvement
- Identifying exciting, new innovative ways of cost reduction across a range of sectors
- Working face to face with high profile flagship clients within the retail industry and developing these relationships
- Utilising the personal training on offer to ensure that promotions are achieved within 9-12 months
- Developing their current broad skills across the procurement process and becoming a central figure in a wide range of £ Multi-Million projects
Procurement Executive Consultant Requirements:
- Excellent stake holder management skills that allow for client facing work alongside office work
- Strong analytical skills to come up with innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement
- Confidence to work alongside highly qualified colleagues and contribute productively to the delivery of the complete procurement process
- Enthusiastic about taking on responsibility and developing skills quickly in the procurement space, ideally within the retail or FMCG industries
- Degree/CIPS desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious, dynamic, indirect generalist who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement,Marketing procurement, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement