Indirect Procurement Consultant
Indirect Procurement Consultant - £30,000 + Excellent Bonus Package - London/Birmingham - Fantastic Progression Opportunities
An ambitious, innovative boutique procurement consultancy firm are seeking to add like-minded individuals to their award-winning team. Renowned for providing industry leading professional development the successful procurement professional will have the opportunity to work alongside Senior Managers whilst driving through and managing individual projects. Providing a nurturing, collaborative and dynamic environment this employer has a lot to offer a hungry professional who is looking to rise through the ranks.
Procurement Executive Consultant Job Profile:
- Having an immediate impact on client category spends through detailed analysis work to identify key areas for improvement
- Identifying exciting, new innovative ways of cost reduction across a range of sectors
- Working face to face with high profile flagship clients within the retail industry and developing these relationships
- Utilising the personal training on offer to ensure that promotions are achieved within 9-12 months
- Developing their current broad skills across the procurement process and becoming a central figure in a wide range of £ Multi-Million projects
Procurement Executive Consultant Requirements:
- Excellent stake holder management skills that allow for client facing work alongside office work
- Strong analytical skills to come up with innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement
- Confidence to work alongside highly qualified colleagues and contribute productively to the delivery of the complete procurement process
- Enthusiastic about taking on responsibility and developing skills quickly in the procurement space, ideally within the retail or FMCG industries
- Degree/CIPS desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious, dynamic, indirect generalist who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement,Marketing procurement, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement
Apply for Indirect Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly