Management Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain
Management Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain - Award Winning Consultancy - £35,000-£45,000 - Rapid Progression
Contact: Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A rare opportunity has arisen within one of the UK's leading management consultancies to join a rapidly growing advisory function providing award winning procurement & supply chain services to a plethora of FTSE100 clients in London and the South.
Joining as a consultant, you can take advantage of bespoke progression and development programmes to rapidly rise through the business and quickly become an expert within the advisory space. Turning your hand to a mix of short-term projects and long-term, transformational sourcing initiatives, you will gain exposure to both senior stakeholders and the opportunity to create fundamental changes to clients within Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Engineering and other Heavy Industries.
The procurement role will involve:
- Engaging board level stakeholders within FTSE100 clients to transform procurement processes and behaviours, and create lasting commercial efficiencies by devising and implementing innovative procurement strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of procurement client solutions across a wide variety of sectors including Consumer Goods, ENR (Energy & Natural Resources) , Pharmaceutical and TMT (Technology, Media & Telecommunications)
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to help top business leaders solve complex problems relating to procurement, sourcing & supply chain transformation
- Working in cross-office teams and partnering with clients spanning several regions to enhance your international exposure
- Successfully balancing competing priorities and managing executive stakeholders
- Drive strategic sourcing initiatives and manage your own procurement projects, utilising the expertise of senior colleagues for guidance rather than strict oversight.
- Improve procurement buy-in across other commercial functions within client businesses, actively network with external stakeholders to increase the influence that strategic sourcing has on longer-term organisational goals
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience within a blue-chip environment
- Drive and ambition to leave a lasting impact on complex procurement functions and to develop into a top-class procurement advisory consultant.
Ideally a Blue Chip background (e.g. Financial Services, Consultancy, Retail & FMCG, Pharma, Energy etc) with a track record of rapid progression within sourcing focussed roles
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and highly ambitious procurement specialist to join ranks with highly expert professionals from some of the finest industry names in the world. If you would like to progress, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk