Procurement Consultant & Managing Consultant - Top Flight Consultancy - London/Bristol- £40 - 80k + Bonus
Due to exponential growth, this top-flight consultancy is seeking a number of experienced and entrepreneurial procurement specialists to serve their Fortune 500 clients on challenging procurement and sourcing transformation assignments. Their employees all unite under a common cause - to partner with the world's finest brands to achieve commercial and personal advancement.
The firm has a high percentage of 'home-grown' Partners, and their ambition is to bring in a small group of extremely talented procurement specialists to focus on the following:-
- Delivering innovative procurement client solutions across a variety of sectors including Energy / Oil / Gas & Utilities, Technology & Media
- Developing client relationships to further enhance the reputation of the firm and identify further client opportunities in the Operational Transformation area
- Autonomously leading £ multi-million engagements, project managing entire procurement, sourcing & transformation processes to exceed expectations
Required competencies and experience:-
- Procurement business intelligence e.g. spend analytics
- Sourcing to contract (operational and strategic)
- Contract life cycle management
- Supplier / vendor performance management & SRM
- Supplier risk management
This prestigious Management Consulting player is offering a group of high potential procurement specialists the chance to accelerate their careers far quicker than the market rate, so if you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for the challenge, apply now by sending your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
SKILLS: Procurement, Consultancy, Change Management, Change & Transformation, Supply Chain, Business Development, Degree, London, Advisory, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Major & Capital Projects, Strategic Sourcing, Oil, Gas, Energy, SAP, P2P, Strategic Sourcing
Apply for Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly