Interim HR & Talent Procurement Lead
Italian Speaking HR Procurement Category Expert - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN TALENT ACQUISITION SPEND - Global Professional Services Firm - London + flexible working - £550-650p/day
This global professional services firm, in early stages of a true transformation program, are looking to bring on board an experienced HR procurement specialist with a strong background in talent acquisition spend.
As an organisation that is constantly listed as a 'top 25 global employer', you will not only be joining a collaborative and cutting-edge business but also one that cares about their employees and looks to promote flexibility in role wherever possible.
Procurement consultant role outline:-
- Lead on the design and implementation of global strategies and cross regional sourcing projects within HR and talent spend areas
- Work closely with senior stakeholders globally in implementing key strategies whilst also leveraging relationships to continue the growth of procurement within this business
- Strive to progress within the organisation, opening up avenues for growth and development into senior manager positions
- Category management experience within a global FTSE100 or Fortune 500 with an understanding and experience of HR spend related areas including insurance
- The ability to show progression in role and the capability to strategically work with senior stakeholders to implement business objectives
- BA / MBA / CIPS is ideal however not required
- Fluent Italian is a must!
If you are an experienced HR procurement professional with the ability to lead strategically but looking to build more flexibility into your role, this is a great opportunity for you.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, category management, HR, talent acquisition, London, travel, home working, degree, BA, MBA