Consultant - Supply Chain Strategy
Management Consultant - Expanding and Market Leading Procurement & Supply Chain Consultancy - London + travel - £75-85k + package
This rapidly expanding and 'top 25' management consultancy are looking to bring on board an experienced and cutting edge consultant to lead significant transformation projects across a broad client base.
As a boutique consultancy, all consultants within this business have the opportunity to develop deep and hands on experience with clients. You will also have the opportunity to manage your own diary and still deliver to global organisations whilst building more of a relaxed working style.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview:-
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required:-
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
If you are an experienced management consultant, either coming from a big 4 or boutique consultancy looking to build on your experiences whilst having the opportunity to build in flexibility to your role this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV directly to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, consultancy, supply chain, FTSE, London, UK, managing consultant, stakeholder management, business development, Degree