Indirect Procurement Consultant
Indirect Procurement Consultant - Rapidly Growing Procurement Consultancy- London/Midlands- £40,000- £50,000 + Package + Flexi Working
Fast-Paced boutique consultancy is looking for an Indirects Procurement Generalist to come in and take the lead on new, exciting projects for some of their most exclusive clients. The company has clients around the world and offer a best-in-class procurement consultancy service to some of the largest companies within their industry. The role itself will cover a broad range of indirect procurement categories and will involve building relationships with C-Level stakeholders.
As Indirect Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Take responsibility for a broad range of projects covering a variety of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional Services, HR, IT, and Marketing.
- Plann high profile procurement transformation processes for clients' procurement functions around the world
- Interact and build long-lasting relationships with high level stakeholders, helping them realise opportunities for cost savings across all Indirect procurement categories
Indirect Procurement Consultant Required Background: -
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; HR, Marketing, Professional Services, or IT
- Tangible evidence of hitting and exceeding targets of cost savings, ideally within the relevant industries, e.g. Retail, FMCG, or Manufacturing
- Some experience of procurement consultancy is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS (Ideally but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry Indirect Procurement Specialist who wants to prove themselves, developing their stakeholder management skills working with Blue-Chip companies on client site!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement, FM Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure