Indirect Category Manager
My client is a truly international financial services organisation that is ever expanding and is now looking for an outstanding indirect procurement professional to help continue this period of growth. The role is a true strategic procurement role where the right candidate will take control over the indirect services category. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and comes with both great training opportunities and career progression.
This role will give the right candidate the opportunity to be a category expert across a procurement function with an annual spend of over $1bn. The role will entail analysis of the market, the tender process and all negotiations in order to help drive growth.
Indirect Category Manager Role Overview:-
- Work closely with all senior stakeholders and the current procurement team in order to help deliver the procurement strategy, aiming to increase the engagement and influence of the whole procurement function within a $20bn+ international organisation.
- Drive change throughout the organisation by implementing best practice procurement procedures, utilising your procurement knowledge to help influence all current stakeholders
- Be a category expert across all indirects, including IT, Marketing, HR, Property and Professional Services
- Review all existing and current stakeholder as well as analysing the market in order to ensure the best suppliers are being used
- Experience across a number of indirect categories
- Degree/CIPS qualified is desired but not essential
- Superb stakeholder engagement skills, with examples of increasing buy in and expanding addressable spend
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional with a fantastically renowned organisation that gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow. If you want to professionally challenge yourself and prove yourself at the very highest level on a world stage then send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure