Contracts Manager - FTSE100 Engineering Major
- Full Time
Contract Procurement- FTSE 100 Engineering Major - West London - £45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
After recent successes and securing a ground-breaking new project, this FTSE100 engineering major is seeking an ambitious contracts expert to join their renowned major projects team. Functioning at the centre of the most innovative department, you will have full autonomy to control a £130m+ spend, using your knowledge and expertise to improve overall value and quality. Joining an organisation with an excellent reputation for professional development, this position has been created due to an internal promotion and will be suited to an individual with aspirations to develop their career, as the function continues its growth.
The Contract Manager will have the autonomy to:
- Partner with the category management team to devise development strategies
- Review and update contracts, including service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities to source new suppliers whilst effectively evaluating supplier performance via period reports.
- Influence and work with suppliers and stakeholders to develop strategies for areas of accountability
- Promote open competition within the supply chain in line with the Procurement Policy
Contract manager requirements:
- Strong contract management experience
- Keen interest in promoting sustainability within a market leading organisation.
- Flexible approach to stakeholder management, with ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Procurement experience preferred but not essential
This is an opportunity for an excellent Contracts Manager who is keen to learn and develop their career within a well-established procurement/contracts function and have a clear route of progression within the business.
For more information, please apply directing through this website or send your CV to JOBSSD@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: contract manager, contract drafting, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, indirect, engineering, I.T procurement corporate services, operations, professional services