Global Indirects Category Manager
This UK leading IT firm have been acquiring businesses in 2018 resulting in record revenue figures and an expansion of their procurement function. They are looking to hire a best in class indirect procurement professional to lead their indirects category covering: FM, HR, Professional Services, IT, Marketing. This organisation currently has great procurement buy in from the CFO at board level ensuring procurement gains the budget they deserve. You will be provided with the opportunity to work on several multi million pound projects.
With a great social working culture and recent awards for employee engagement you will settle right in. This indirects category manager role will provide you with great visibility at board level. You will collaborate with the CFO and head of procurement to define the indirect category strategy, gaining great responsibility and autonomy. With several individuals within the business gaining promotion year on year you can expect to be provided with a tailored career development program to ensure you improve year on year. With several offices around the world you can expect to operate globally.
Key responsibilities: Global indirects category manager:-
- Lead strategy development for the indirect procurement function ensuring all areas such as HR, Professional Services, IT and FM are covered.
- Performing analysis on category spend data ensuring savings and cost avoidance on large scale multi million pound procurement projects.
- Ensure cost optimisation and savings are delivered across the various areas of indirect spend
- Review existing terms with suppliers reviewing KPI's to ensuring best value.
- Collaborating alongside the CFO and head of procurement ensuring procurement strategies and policies are abided to throughout the organisation.
- Developing long term relationships with world leading suppliers
- Mentor and manage 2 category managers within the indirects category
Key skills required:-
- Track record in sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders for key areas of indirect spend
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with existing and new suppliers
- Knowledge of producing cost savings on big budget projects
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the goal of taking on large scale multi million pound projects within a fast paced environment
- MCIPs preferred but not essential
Joining this leading technology firm as a indirects category manager you will gain full responsibility and recognition. You will gain mentorship from senior members within the organisation and additionally be exposed to a global procurement network managing projects internationally.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk