Procurement Contracts Manager - Global
Procurement Contracts Manager - Global FTSE100 - £48,000 - £50,000 + Package + Bonus - Middlesex
This leading FTSE100 is experiencing unprecedented levels of growth over the last decade, growth of which is set to soar. This organisation is now looking for an excellent Procurement Contracts Manager due to an internal promotion within the team.
With heavy investment into learning and development, this organisation ensures employee's self-improvement and progression to more senior roles within the business to either procurement or wider commercial positions.
The Procurement Contracts Manager will have the autonomy to:
- Own the procurement process from cradle to grave, ensuring that the best value is achieved
- Draft and execute a range of large scale £Multi-Million and complex contracts across a range of areas including Engineering Services and Infrastructure
- Manage multiple stakeholders across a range of business units, including C Suite and external contacts
- Take advantage of this organisations impressive learning and development scheme, in order to steadily progress within this global business
The Procurement Contracts Manager will need to have:
- Excellent contracts knowledge, with drafting and implementing contracts
- Ideally procurement background, however this is not essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
This is an opportunity to work in an autonomous and collaborative environment, that ensures all employees are given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
To find out more about this position, please email across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Contracts, Engineering, FTSE100, Growth, Progression, London, Middlesex, Surrey