Sourcing Analyst - Global Fortune500 - £45k
Global Procurement Sourcing Analyst - Pharmaceutical Major - £35-45k + Excellent Benefits + Modern London Offices
Market-leading pharmaceutical major is seeking to add an ambitious sourcing analyst to work in its newly created business unit. As the company undergoes unprecedented growth, the successful individual will be operating across a wide range of commodities and will be partnering with high profile suppliers to ensure only the best quality and value is delivered. Industry renowned for innovation and development it is essential to have top communication skills as you work alongside the senior leadership team with a clear fast-tracked progression pathway.
Global Procurement Sourcing Analyst - Role Requirements:
- Delivering results for the newly created unit that go beyond just savings including but not limited to risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
- Managing and creating new stakeholder relationships across a range of commodities
- Working effectively alongside the Senior Leadership team to win crucial procurement initiatives
- Engaging with the end-to-end procurement process for complex global deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Desire to adapt and develop within a global company as it undergoes substantial growth
- Strong analytical skills that are driven by an ambition to improvement the procurement function
- High level of understanding in procurement and strategic sourcing
- Experience working in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Retail (preferred but not essential)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist at the early stages of your Procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Global procurement