Food and beverages procurement manager
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER - WEST LONDON - £35k-£45K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
After securing a ground-breaking new project, this world leading hospitality major is seeking an ambitious category manager to join their procurement team. Using your knowledge and expertise, you will be responsible for building and maintaining supplier relationships right from the start, ensuring the best in quality and value.
Joining an organisation with an excellent reputation for professional development, you will be on a clear path of progression with the potential to be promoted to a senior role in less than a year!
Category manager responsibilities:
- Working on a project basis managing all commercial, sourcing and supplier relationships
- Determine the best sourcing procurement process
- Ensure all supplier dealings are ethical and comply with corporate guidelines
- Support the digitalisation of procurement within the company.
- Deliver 5% direct saving per annum for food categories, minimise food inflation where possible
Category manager requirements:
- Ability to develop winning strategies that benefit the company
- Demonstrate the capacity to make high quality decisions under pressure and generate multiple solutions
- Strong negotiation skills, whilst maintaining integrity and ethical standards
- Knowledgeable in current and future policies and trends affecting the business
- Encourages innovations and is willing to take risks to challenge the status quo.
- Proficient in Excel
- Have good knowledge of Birchstreet and alternative P2P platforms is desirable but not essential
This is an opportunity for an excellent Category Manager who is keen to learn and develop their career within a well-established procurement team and have a clear route of progression within the business.
For more information, please apply directing through this website or send your CV to JOBSSD@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: category manager, procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, indirect, hotels, I.T procurement corporate services, operations, professional services