Procurement Manager - Multinational Construction Firm
Role: Procurement Manager, Construction
Contact: Daniel Barnes, email@example.com
This award-winning construction giant are looking for a like-minded, talented Procurement professional to join a well-respected Procurement function. Such an opportunity to secure a platform for career progression from within, is rare to come by - joining an established company with impressive growth and future growth plans within a global remit. In support of the Head of Procurement, you will have excellent exposure to senior management, stakeholders and suppliers. The role provides the autocracy necessary to implement your own Procurement vision to meet project goals and targets, within a meritocratic environment.
The Procurement role will involve:
- Design and implement strategic Procurement solutions across the facilities management hard services including the construction and fit-out space
- Managing key stakeholder relationships whilst balancing several sourcing projects - influencing them in line with Procurement strategy and business goals
- Working within a collaborative business environment - liaising between suppliers, internal stakeholders, manufacturers and clients to meet project deadlines and targets
- End to end procurement of goods and services within the necessary project requirements - notably within the construction and fit-out categories
- Proven ability to source and develop sourcing strategies that return generous savings across categories such as construction, FM, engineering and property (property services, real estate, infrastructure, new build, civil construction)
- Ability to drive post contract performance and manage suppliers effectively
- Experience managing senior stakeholders, with a strong ability to influence and direct them towards best Procurement practice in line with business goals
- Degree or MCIPS
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team, with an excellent platform for career growth; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent construction companies - please send your CV to Daniel Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.