Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager - Global FTSE 100 - London/Middlesex - £500- £550/day
Global FTSE 100 is looking for an Interim Marketing Procurement Specialist to take the lead on a high-profile procurement transformation project for one of the largest areas of their business. The role will focus on Digital and Creative Marketing Procurement with a global spend of over £100mil. The company have recently undergone a massive transformation process and have come out of the other side and continued to undergo a fantastic period of growth!
As Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager you will: -
- Take the lead globally on a marketing procurement transformation project which will have a great impact on the company as a whole
- Work across a range of marketing procurement sub-categories with a primary focus on Digital, Media, and Creative
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background: -
- Experience creating and implementing marketing procurement strategies, ideally within the Digital, Media or Creative space
- Exposure to taking the lead of the marketing procurement category in a large Blue-Chip environment across a global/regional remit
- Evidence of rapid progression or outstanding achievement in previous role(s)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an interim Marketing Procurement professional who is looking for their next challenge within a truly global Blue-Chip company then this is the ideal role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, digital procurement, media, creative spend
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure