Junior Global Procurement Consultant
An up and coming leading management consultancy are looking for an ambitious junior consultant to join their fast growing procurement team based in London. Unlike many positions at this level the role will not be purely analytical, you will be involved in creating category plans and consultative advice.
This management consultancy have been growing quickly in 2018 and have recently acquired multiple FTSE250 clients across various industries including: FMCG, Financial, Technology, Engineering and Marketing. With a personally tailored career development plan you will be provided with the structure and mentorship required to be a leading indirect procurement professional. This consultancy tend to promote within and expect consultants to gain promotion every 1-1.5 years.
Responsibilities of the Junior Procurement Consultant:-
- Carry out strategic sourcing and skilled procurement & project management leaving more junior members to handle transactional procurement.
- Create innovative category strategies throughout a wide range of categories including: HR, Professional Services, Marketing, IT and FM.
- Perform strategic sourcing ensuring best value suppliers are brought on board.
- Take ownership of several areas of the procurement cycle such as ITT, RFQ, RFP, contract negotiations and SRM.
The Skills and Qualifications of the Junior Procurement Consultant:-
- Previous experience in a blue chip environment with a FTSE250 grad scheme or experience as a Buyer/Senior Buyer/Assistant Category Manager in a blue chip organisation
- Previous experience carrying out or being involved in end to end procurement with a great track record of delivering savings
- Desirable time managing or running multi million pound projects such as: Marketing Procurement, HR, FM and IT.
- First class interpersonal skills obtaining the ability to influence
- Degree educated
If you're looking to break into an illustrious career in procurement or are seeking to gain a breadth of experience in an innovative environment this is a great role for you. This company have a great team with first class development opportunities.
To apply send an up to date copy of your cv through to email@example.com