Senior Supply Chain Analyst
One of the fastest growing global consultancy's is searching for an experienced Supply Chain specialist to join their award-winning function and lead a team of experienced Supply Chain & Data Analysts. As Senior Supply Chain Specialist you will work closely with Regional Supply Chain Heads, VPs and Logistics Directors to optimise systems, data and reporting to deliver a step-change across the Consumer organisation, before being promoted to Senior Management team within 1 year.
Senior Supply Chain Specialist role profile:-
- Collaborating with the Head of Data Analytics to manage a team of Supply Chain Analysts, providing performance management and creating succession plans for more junior team members
- Initiating robust stakeholder relationships, challenging the status quo, influencing "Heads of" and Directors and explaining key business reports and data
- Providing critical input to the Supply Planning Leadership team on improvements and optimisation around reporting, data and scenario generation
- Proactively managing data and ensuring integrity and consistency of Data throughout the different systems
- Standardising and simplifying ways of working to ensure a consistent approach to data management
- Implementing Data configuration and Data processes aligned with the Corporate standardization
- Leading the business in driving the importance of data and system integrity.
- Typically 2-5 years' experience of supply chain analysis, data and reporting, ideally from within a Blue Chip Firm
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior business leaders
- People management or mentoring experience preferred though not essential
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
If you have developed Supply Chain Analysis and Reporting expertise within your early career to date and are now seeking a people management position within a global Blue Chip firm which offers rapid professional development, this could be a fantastic move for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.