Managing Consultant – Procurement
Procurement Consultants/Project Managers required for a growing boutique Consultancy to lead & deliver strategic consultancy programmes - strategic sourcing, cost reduction, transformation & process improvement across private & public sector clients.
Our client’s UK business is rapidly expanding and they need dynamic and committed people to support their growth.
As a Project Manager (Managing Consultant – Procurement) for our client, a growing UK Boutique Consultancy you will work on, lead and deliver strategic consultancy programmes for their private & public sector clients.
You’ll work closely with clients to manage consultancy teams to drive savings through excellent procurement. Confident leading a team, you will manage all aspects of client relationships and you’ll relish a big challenge. Most of all, you’ll need to be energetic and highly motivated with the passion to achieve outstanding results.
As well as managing projects, you will be involved in all aspects of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial management consultancy including business development, practice development and building leading-edge methodologies to support client services. We are looking for ambitious people with the capability to become Directors within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading consultancy projects
- Managing senior client relationships
- Managing a variety of stakeholders, at all levels
- Managing high-performing consulting teams and individuals
- Implementation of cost improvement and procurement transformation programmes
- Conducting key supplier negotiations
- Supporting, coaching and delivering all aspects of procurement cost reduction; from spend analysis to sourcing to contract implementation
- Supporting business development, practice development and methodology development
· An excellent degree
· Previous proven experience of corporate consultancy
· Team management experience
· Project management experience
· Excellent client management and relationship building skills
· Strong analytical skills and enjoy solving complex problems
· Clear understanding of procurement
· Very good communication skills
· Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
· Language skills an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Our teams are based on-site with clients, so you must be prepared to travel and work away during the week.
If you have an excellent degree, got the talent, attitude and experience to lead consultancy teams and deliver strategic procurement solutions for our clients; and have the ambition, drive and capability to become a Director within our growing boutique UK Strategic Consultancy, then we want to hear from you?
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.