Senior Category Manager
Global Public Services provider looking to recruit 2 Senior Category Managers across telecommunications & networks categories and infrastructure category as part of the ICT Services Procurement team.
Working with senior stakeholders you will have the responsibility for leading procurement processes that deliver benefits to and mitigate risks for the business.
Looking for commercially astute individuals that can lead the company vision of delivering value, supporting their transformation program who can own, embed and execute best category management practice.
The Senior Category Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- Develop category strategies in the Telecommunications & Networks and/or Infrastructures categories with the stakeholders in the businesses technology functions that maximise benefits and allow the effective deployment of IT solutions.
- Manage and influence senior stakeholders within the IT function & wider business.
- Build collaborative relationships with strategic suppliers that allow the business to leverage supplier capability.
- Deliver commercial solutions for technology requirements that are sustainable and optimise investment.
- Lead the development of Telecommunications & Networks and/or Infrastructures category strategies across the business globally.
- To identify new procurement opportunities, which will leverage quality and value for the businesses customers.
A competitive salary and package is on offer for the successful candidates.