Directs Buyer x 2
This Global Engineering Giant based is looking for a Direct Buyer to join their innovative best in industry procurement team. With recent growth in 2018 reporting a turnover of 2 billion in 2017 this is an exciting time to join this firm. With global offices internationally across 20 countries you will operate on a global scale sourcing various materials and services ensuring on time delivery with global suppliers.
With a great collaborative and innovative working culture providing employees with flexible working hours and the opportunity to take a half day on Friday this company truly values a work life balance. This firm are proven to consistently promote within with several of their employees gaining promotion year on year into more senior roles. With state of the art modern offices and a great opportunity to grow you will thrive.
Required experience as direct buyer:-
- Managing the full end to end procurement process from RFP, RFQ to tendors you will be involved in building relationships with suppliers globally.
- Working alongside key suppliers, post contract ensuring that they are meeting required deadlines as this is crucial to production
- Ensuring suppliers are meeting just in time delivery standards set and negotiating to ensure these times are adhered to.
- Strategically source direct materials worldwide analysing spend and using your engineering knowledge to source best for value products.
The Direct Buyer will need to have:
- Prior experience within a bluechip engineering or automotive firm is desirable
- Experience working within procurement
- Strong communication skills possessing the confidence to build rapport and develop relationships with suppliers
- Good analytical mindset able to strategically source
- Strong communication skills
- An organised and forward thinking outlook
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their direct procurement experience within an engineering business.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressing working environment, please email a copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org