Global Indirects Category Manager
Fast growing leading UK tech firm are seeking a commercially savvy indirect category manager to manager their indirect procurement function. With a collaborative and innovative sourcing team the successful applicant will benefit with exposure to board level executives. Additionally the organisation are expanding across the UK and USA so you can expect to operate at a global scale.
This organisation set up a brand new procurement function in 2017 and are keen to hire best in class procurement professionals. This procurement function has great buy in from senior stakeholders at board level making your job easier and with a huge addressable spend you will gain the funding you need to develop a best in class indirect procurement strategy.
Global Indirects category lead role:-
- Building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in the mission to position procurement more strategically within the firm.
- Autonomously owning £50 million indirect procurement function and strategic sourcing multi million pound projects from cradle to grave.
- Focusing on various indirect categories such as IT, FM, professional services and marketing spend for world leading suppliers such as Microsoft, Dell and HP.
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement and the CFO on a weekly basis leading and presenting projects to stakeholders.
- Impressive track record within your procurement career progressing quickly from graduate buyer to senior buyer / category lead
- Experience in managing a team - desirable
- CIPS qualified - highly desirable
- Previous experience working on multi million pound projects for various areas of indirect spend including FM, Marketing, Professional Services and IT.
- Great analytical capabilities coupled with a natural flair for influencing senior figures
- Degree qualified - preferred
If you are an indirect category lead looking for increased responsibility, great exposure and a fast paced environment, this senior indirect category manager is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure