Experienced HR & Professional Services Buyer
Big 4, Experienced HR & Professional Services Buyer
Location: Milan, Italy
Languages: English & Italian
Salary: €45k-€55k + bonus & benefits
We are searching for an Experienced Human Resources and Professional Services Buyer to work within the Milan office of a globally renowned Big 4 consultancy. Experience within Buying or Procurement is essential. You will be working on the internal function of this international consultancy driving top level profit higher delivering effective services and savings for the Southern European region.
You will report in to the Global Procurement Director with responsibility to help create a strategy for the Regional Procurement of Human Resources and Professional services in this firm. You will be working to manage a spend of €250M, you will be leading a team of 6-8 buyers, in the European region.
As the Senior Buyer, you will be working with best in the industry talent to renegotiate with suppliers in Italy and the Mediterranean region. An ideal candidate will have had some experience working as a Procurement Professional handling category's such as…
Marketing, IT services, Consultancy, Accounting, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal services, Accounting and Travel
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diverse suppliers utilising a new SRM program
- Utilising innovative solutions such as RPA to and online business solutions to ensure Big 4 remains lean in its Professional Services Spend
- Building stakeholder relationships in a highly complex matrix business structure
- Development and leadership of the existing regional procurement team
- Driving gross revenue at Big 4 using best in class procurement tools and strategy to deliver savings in Professional services
The ideal Senior Buyer of Professional Services will possess the following skills & attributes:
- A strong understanding of indirect procurement, experience of professional service procurement is advantageous
- A natural ability to build rapport with a diverse network of suppliers, building support and persuading others to achieve global procurement's goals
- Positive belief and outlook for Big 4 in delivering Procurement savings targets
- A degree in Business, Finance, HR or relevant field
- Fluency in Italian and English possessing exceptional written communication skills
Aside from the usual benefits of an excellent bonus package and an above industry standard holiday package you will be working alongside experienced and insightful individuals. You can gain exposure to professionals who not only seek your insight but look to develop your skills, so you can become the most proficient individual in your practice possible.
If you feel you would thrive in an international environment with Big 4 consultancy, then please apply by sending an English CV to Louis on firstname.lastname@example.org