Global Procurement Category Manager
Global Category Manager - Life Sciences Industry - £50,000-£60,000 + incentives - Change & Transformation Lead within Procurement
As part of an on-going transformation and a shift to a streamlined, strategic procurement function, this multinational procurement function is looking to bring in an assured Global Category Manager to drive value and develop strategy across an individual spend of £100m+. Procurement, now fully backed at CXO level, is being transformed globally and you will pay a key part in the advent of a brand-new category-centric procurement strategy.
As a Global Category Manager, you will implement brand new global strategic sourcing initiatives across EMEA and the US. You will lead a team, developing cross-category expertise and engaging with senior leaders across the business. As a champion for change & innovation across procurement, you will lead complex sourcing projects to build a best-in-class procurement function and deliver exceptional results across a number of indirect categories.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- The chance to influence global category strategy and demonstrate your value as the procurement function develops into a best-in-class sourcing team.
- Help to raise the profile of strategic procurement within the organisation, engaging with senior stakeholders both within and outside of the procurement function
- Drive best practise procurement across indirect categories including IT, FM, HR, Professional Services and Real Estate; among others.
- Contribute to shaping the overall procurement strategy long term to leave a lasting legacy on a global procurement function.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Quick progression throughout your procurement career to date
- The ambition and drive to continue your development and strive for a leadership role
- Experience of managing external stakeholders and delivering value within a procurement function
- MCIPS qualified or working towards preferred.
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
If you're a procurement professional looking for a senior, global role, and retain the ability to learn and develop within an innovative, forward thinking team, reach out to Alex to find out more. Email an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.