Marketing category buyer
Marketing Category Buyer - Blue Chip FMCG Firm
Job Title: Marketing Category Buyer
Location: West London
Salary: £43k + benefits
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This world-leading retail/FMCG household brand seeks a creative and ambitious individual to join their team in the newly created Marketing Category Buyer role. Based from their West London, Global HQ, you'll work as part of a multinational procurement team, managing the Marketing category for the UK but as part of their Global Procurement team.
Partnering with Directors and major stakeholders, you will play a central role in the procurement function of the organisation, using your expertise to manage £35m across various spends. Working at the core of an innovative department, you will be able to demonstrate your creative flare across sales, promotions, print and point of sale. With professional development being one of the core values of the organisation, on the job training, mentoring and coaching are consistency provided throughout your career. Due to expansion, this global household brand is seeking a professional individual, confident in supplier management and building relationships to join their team.
- The execution of sourcing strategy activities
- Identifying and delivering service improvement & optimization
- Leading supplier performance & relationship management
- Working with senior stakeholders to manage buying operations
- Acting as the first line of escalation on issues between suppliers and the business.
- Provide end-to-end support for all the business units
- Proven track record working in a Buyer role ideally for a leading Blue-Chip multinational business
- Experience in FMCG or Retail preferred not essential
- Degree educated
- CIPS certification would be useful but my client will sponsor if needed
- Strong analytical skills
Joining an organisation with an excellent global reputation for professional development, you will be on a clear path of progression with the potential to be promoted to a senior role within 12 months
This is a great opportunity for a marketing category manager to join a leading confectionary brand and work alongside an inspiring and motivating team. To apply send your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk, or apply directly through this website.
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, analyst, retail, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising