Directs Buyer (Procurement)
This global engineering firm are seeking a Direct Buyer to join their forward thinking procurement team. With great growth in 2018 reporting a turnover of 2 billion in 2017, this is an exciting time to join this industry leading firm. With modern state of the art offices in various countries throughout the world you will be provided with the opportunity to travel occasionally. You will gain opportunity to work with global suppliers sourcing various materials and services ensuring just in time delivery.
With a forward thinking and innovative work culture providing employees with flexible working hours and the opportunity to take flexible working one day a week this company value work life balance. In recent years this organisation have had a great track record of promoting within procurement year on year into more senior roles. With modern offices and great opportunity to grow into a more senior role in the future they are seeking driven procurement professionals.
Required experience as a direct buyer:-
- Managing the full procurement lifecycle from RFI, RFQ, Tendors to contract negotiations you will be involved in developing relations with international suppliers
- Ensure just in time delivery standards are sent and negotiating to ensure these times are adhered to.
- Strategically source direct materials internationally carrying out spend analysis and using your engineering/procurement knowledge to source best valued products.
- Collaborating with key suppliers, post contract ensuring they are achieving required deadline targets crucial to production
Required skills and experience:-
- Previous procurement experience working within a bluechip engineering or automotive firm is preferred
- Prior procurement experience
- Proven track record developing relationships with suppliers possessing the confidence to build rapport and source best value solutions
- Good spend analysis experience able to strategically source products and services
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and ambitious
This is a great procurement opportunity for someone who wants to grow into a manager role within a few years with a great track record of developing and promoting world class procurement professionals this could be a good opportunity for you.
For more information please email a copy of your CV to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk