Global Dirctor of Supply Chain
The Supply Chain Director leads the global Supply Chain team and supports country Supply Chain teams to deliver efficient & effective supply processes. Responsible for both developing and executing the longer term strategic objectives and for managing the day to day activities of the Supply Chain function
1.Lead the global supply chain team.
- 15+ years sales/operational experience with at least ten years in supply chain (procurement and planning), Fulfilment (customer service and logistics) and NPD, in a regulated industry.
- Proven ability to design and deliver end to end Supply Chain strategy in international countries working closely with markets developing and implementing strategic and operational plans
- In-depth knowledge of Sourcing and Supplier Management (both sub-contract manufacturers and 3rd party service providers, e.g. freight). Experienced in contract negotiation
- In-depth experience in managing integrated planning, inventory management, distribution, and procurement processes and commodity management
- Proven experience and knowledge of New Product Development in healthcare life-cycle process with responsibility for the Operations/Supply Chain deliverables
- Previous experience in on time/in full (OTIF) order fulfilment
- Strong track record in building partnership with Commercial / Finance teams to ensure optimal Sales & Operations planning and on time/in full (OTIF) order fulfilment
- Familiar with contract manufacturing and quality control (GMP/GDP processes)
- Solid experience driving efficiency and cost reduction, whilst delivering the quality and service standards
- Solid understanding of latest developments in supply chain and logistics optimisation, with ability to transform supply chain to deliver competitive advantage
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role