Procurement Analyst - £450 - 550 pd - London - Global FTSE100
This Global FTSE100 Client are looking for an excellent Procurement Analyst to join their Global Procurement team to be based in Central London.
As Procurement Analyst you will benefit from a personally tailored development plan to bolster your Procurement Technology experience before being parachuted into key Category Management teams to ensure:
- Procurement members such as Category Managers are using live, accurate and global spend data to build key strategies
- Contracts are created, negotiated and stored
- P2P transactions are linked to contracts ensuring compliance
- Supplier performance and risk is managed
- Strategic Procurement projects and eRFXs are planned, executed and tracked
- Providing analytical support throughout the sourcing & procurement lifecycle, improving quality, efficiency and procurement results
The Procurement Analyst will need to have:
- Ariba systems experience
- Excellent procurement analysis experience, with experience running a tender
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement, eSourcing, P2P, Procurement & Sourcing Tool Implementation, Category Management, Project Management, Change Management, Procurement transformation, stakeholder engagement, internal consulting