Senior Global Procurement Manager
World leading FMCG firm seeks a senior global procurement manager to lead a key department within their GNFR procurement function. After a recent 1.5 billion investment in the UK market in 2018 this is an exciting time to join this leading FMCG firm. Procurement is a key focal point to the success of their business model and there great procurement buy in from the CFO at board level ensuring procurement gains the budget they deserve.
With a great social and collaborative work culture you will have a great work life balance. As senior global procurement manager you will gain complete autonomy over a department within their GNFR procurement function. Collaborating with the CFO and head of procurement you will define category strategy, gaining great responsibility and the opportunity to work on several multi million pound projects. This organisation truly values their employees and are known to promote within several employees gaining great responsibility and promotion year on year you can expect to be provided with a tailored career development program ensuring you improve year on year. With several offices around the world you can expect to operate at a global scale.
Key responsibilities: Senior Global Procurement Manager
- Collaborating with the CFO to lead strategy development for the GNFR procurement function ensuring all areas such as HR, Professional Services, IT and FM are covered.
- Involved throughout the overall procurement lifecycle managing multi million pound projects from cradle to grave doing: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts.
- Additional responsibility in ensuring procurement projects are successfully implemented and rolled out.
- Mentor and manage two procurement managers ensuring they become best in class procurement professionals.
- Developing long term relationships with world leading suppliers
Key skills required:-
- Track record in sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders for key areas of GNFR spend
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with existing and new suppliers
- Knowledge of producing cost savings on big budget projects
- Highly motivated with the goal of taking on large scale multi million pound projects within a fast paced environment.
- Great analytical mindset - comfortable analysing spend data
- Quick progression throughout a blue chip organisation from analyst to buyer to senior buyer
- Project management experience
- MCIPs preferred but not essential
Joining this leading technology firm as a GNFR procurement manager you will gain full responsibility and recognition. You will gain mentorship from senior members within the organisation and additionally be exposed to a global procurement network managing projects internationally.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk