Procurement Management Consultants - £45-80k
4 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Management Consultants: - London/South West - £45,000-£80,000 - Award winning management consultancy offering work/life balance, accelerated progression and autonomy to lead engagements
This award winning Procurement Consultancy is in the enviable position of seeking a number of ambitious and talented management consultants or procurement professionals to supplement their team, after a period of sustained, explosive growth.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will have the autonomy to lead client engagements across a number of industries on high profile accounts. You will utilise your previous procurement experience either within management consultancy or industry to partner with senior stakeholders and drive innovative sourcing strategy to deliver key projects. The flat structure of the organisation ensures growth and development, enabling you to move upward through the organisation whilst enjoying a great company culture and a flexible working environment.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Collaborating with the tight-knit team to deliver complex client requirements
- Become a subject matter expert, moulding your impressive procurement experience to become a leader within the organisation.
- Delivering innovative and sustainable procurement solutions across a broad client base
- Developing client relationships to further enhance the reputation of the firm and identify areas to add value across customers' procurement, SRM and supply chain functions
- Autonomously leading £ multi-million engagements, project managing entire procurement, sourcing & transformation processes to exceed expectations
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Rapid career progression within your procurement/management consultancy career to date.
- Demonstrable capability as an influencer and somebody who can deliver business requirements
- Degree from a leading university preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a rapidly growing Management Consultancy and build your Procurement career up to and including Director level.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Apply for Procurement Management Consultants - £45-80k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly