Management Consultant - Supply Chain/Procurement Transformation
Procurement & Supply Chain Transformation, Big 4 Consultancy
Company: Big 4 Management Consultancy
Position: Consultant - Supply Chain/Procurement Transformation
Salary: €70 - £80k basic + bonus + benefits
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Languages: Dutch + English fluency
Sponsorship: Full Legal EU/NL working rights required
On the back of gaining a significant portion of new business, this management consultancy firm has undergone rapid expansion and are searching for Advisory Management Consultants with experience in the field of Sourcing, Procurement or Supply Chain.
You will be working on diverse and exciting supply chain & procurement projects within the resource or manufacturing sector - you will be tasked with improving client Procurement, Operations and Strategic sourcing. You will have experience and an interest in Procurement Strategy for the roll out of Digital Procurement Solutions to ensure your clients can take advantage of new and innovative technologies within this space.
Coming from a Management Consultancy background you understand the nature of a client facing role; you will be interacting with C & D level executives with a variety of globally recognised clients. You will be strategizing and empowering business with the technology to make significant efficiency gains across their supply chains and procurement processes. You will have access to ongoing training and reviews of your performance with the chance to lead junior consultants, shaping the future of client practice.
- Implement latest and strategize for next generation technological change in Procurement and Supply Chain with clients
- Work with clients to design and implement supply chain strategies to link sourcing strategies, supplier selection and ongoing analysis to improve operational efficiency
- Manage multiple procurement transformation projects - performing deep market analysis and opportunity assessment before implementing new processes
- Bring your insight of Procurement practice to the table and exchange and promote best practice ideals with Managers & Senior Managers
- Seek and develop upon new opportunities for business development with clients
- Budget and forecast for basic project financials
- First and foremost - in depth knowledge of the procurement and or supply chain function with experience in end to end procurement is highly beneficial
- Experience in generating effective procurement strategies utilising Digital supply chain technologies for best effect
- Prior experience working on procurement transformation projects - both designing solutions and implementing project plans
- Experienced in Management Consulting/Project Management environment with prior Procurement experience across the following industries
- Manufacturing (Aerospace/Automotive/Infrastructure)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with gravitas and a communication style that can influence senior stakeholders and clients
- Degree educated, Masters & MBA is beneficial but not required
You will be working for a leading global professional services consultancy and will have opportunities for rapid career progression, with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with a considerable bonus and discounted shares. This Consultancy also offers an excellent maternity and childcare program for parents and flexible working arrangements for its employees.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a big 4 consultancy then please apply by sending your CV to Louis on JobsLP@bramwithconsulting.com