Procurement Project Manager
World Leading FMCG firm are seeking a procurement project manager to join their best in class procurement team. With great growth in 2018 with sales growing by 20% this year this organisation are fast growing and will continue to expand internationally. Recently investing 2 billion in the UK this year this is a great time to join this organisation's procurement function with several multi million pound projects in the pipeline.
Great social and collaborative work culture you will join a procurement function passionate about the work they do. This organisation have been known to promote internally with several employees gaining responsibility and promotion year on year you can expect to be provided with a tailored career development program ensuring you improve year on year. With offices globally you can expect to operate at an international level.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Project Manager
- Collaborating with the head of procurement leading strategy development for the GNFR category.
- Involved in the procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave managing multi million pound projects carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts.
- Great responsibility ensuring procurement projects are project managed ensuring they are successfully implemented and rolled out.
- Developing long term relationships with world leading suppliers.
Key skills required:-
- Track record sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders with major suppliers for areas of GNFR spend is desirable
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with existing and new suppliers
- Great cost saving track record
- Highly motivated with the goal of taking on large scale multi million projects within a fast paced environment
- Great analytical mindset - comfortable analysing spend data
- Quick progression throughout a FTSE250 organisation from analyst to buyer within a 4 year period.
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
Joining this leading FMCG firm as a Procurement Project manager (GNFR) you will gain full responsibility and recognition. Gaining a tailored career development plan you will be provided with a clear career path and expect to progress into a high level manager role within a few years.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk