Global Procurement Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
Global leading Global Fortune 500 FMCG firm are seeking a procurement consultant to join their world leading procurement team. With revenue growth in 2018 with sales growing by 20% this year this organisation are fast growing and will continue to expand globally. Recently investing several billion in the UK this year this is a great time to join this organisation's procurement function with several big budget projects.
Great social and collaborative work culture you will join a procurement function passionate about the work they do. This organisation have been known to promote internally with several employees gaining responsibility and promotion year on year you can expect to be provided with a tailored career development program ensuring you improve year on year. With offices globally you can expect to operate at an international level.
Key responsibilities: Global Procurement Consultant
- Collaborating with the head of procurement and CFO leading strategy development for the directs category.
- Involved in the full procurement lifecycle from managing multi million pound projects carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts.
- Great responsibility ensuring procurement projects are project managed.
- Developing long term relationships with global suppliers.
Key skills required:-
- Track record sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders with international suppliers for areas of direct spend is desirable
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with existing and new suppliers
- Highly motivated with the goal of taking on large scale multi million projects within a growing environment
- Great analytical mindset - able to analysed spend data and forecast.
- Progression throughout a FTSE250 organisation from grad scheme to senior buyer to global procurement consultant within a 5 year period.
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
Joining this leading FMCG firm as a Global Procurement Consultant you will gain full responsibility and recognition. Gaining a tailored career development plan you will be provided with a personal career development plan and expect to progress within a few years.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Global Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly