IT Procurement Senior Buyer
1 day left
- Full Time
IT PROCUREMENT SENIOR BUYER - GLOBAL FTSE100 - £ 45,000 - £ 50,000 + Excellent Package + London
This Leading FTSE100 are globally recognised for their excellent strategic procurement function, picking up numerous Procurement Industry awards over the last few years including Best in Class procurement, Collaboration and Sustainability.
This organisation looks for talented individuals, who are forward thinking and engaging in their approach. Not always looking for the 'finished article' this is an organisation who see themselves as 'talent scouts' in the market and have the capability to develop and progress the careers' ambitious individuals.
The IT Procurement Senior Buyer will have the autonomy to:
- Manage a £ Multi-Million strategic spend portfolio across IT procurement, including Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Work on an EMEA scale, working with global suppliers ensuring that excellent procurement practice is rolled out globally
- Engage a large range of stakeholders across the globe from a junior to C-Suite level of seniority
- Work closely with the Category Manager to build both short term and long-term strategy for the IT Category
The IT Procurement Senior Buyer will need to have:
- IT Procurement Category experience (even if covered in a generalist role)
- Experience managing the end to end procurement process
- Pro-active attitude and keenness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to flourish and progress their procurement career within a collaborative and friendly environment.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please send over a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Strategic, Category Manager, London, West London, Surrey, Middlesex
Apply for IT Procurement Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly