Procurement Project Manager
Fast Growing Retail firm are seeking a procurement manager to join their industry leading team. With an exciting first half of 2018 and further revenue growth expected this year this organisation are fast growing and will continue to expand globally. With recent multi million pound acquisitions this is a great time to join this organisation's procurement function with several multi million pound projects on the horizon.
With a vibrant and collaborative work culture you will join a procurement function whom are passionate about the work they do. This organisation have been known to promote internally with several employees gaining responsibility and promotion year on year you can expect to be provided with mentorship from senior leaders ensuring you progress. With offices globally you can expect the occasional visits to their international offices.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Manager
- Collaborating senior stakeholders leading strategy development for the GNFR category.
- Involved in the full procurement lifecycle from managing multi million pound projects carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts.
- Great responsibility ensuring procurement projects are project managed from cradle to grave.
- Developing long term relationships with international suppliers.
Key skills required:-
- Track record sourcing best valued suppliers and negotiating tenders for areas of spend is desirable
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with suppliers
- Highly motivated with the goal of progressing in a few years * Ability to analyse spend data and forecast.
- Progression throughout a FTSE250 organisation from grad scheme to buyer within a few years
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
Joining this leading FMCG firm as a Procurement Manager you will gain full responsibility and recognition. Gaining a tailored career development plan you will be provided with personal mentorship and expect to progress within a few years.To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk