Procurement Manager - FM | Real Estate Services | London
A new opportunity has arisen for a commercially-astute Procurement Manager to join one of the world’s leading Real Estate Services organisations, to develop best-in-class procurement processes that ensure best value is delivered.
This role requires a highly-motivated individual, with a strong background in leading complex tenders within indirect services, to implement effective supply chain principles that ensure continued value optimisation.
You will ideally have experience operating within Facilities Management / Property categories and demonstrate the ability to manage complex contractual requirements.
- Establish procurement policy and processes
- Negotiate preferential rates / terms nationally
- Establish framework contracts as necessary
- Establish national SLAs, KPIs and monitoring & reporting tools
- Assist with preparation of scopes & specifications
- Conduct supplier appointment and / or tender processes
- Monitor and report supplier performance regionally and nationally
- Manage supplier contract relationships at national / account level
- Contribute to the continued development and implementation of procurement strategies in the category area to meet strategic requirements of the business
- Ideally degree-educated and CIPS accredited (or working towards)
- The skills and capability to effectively let new contracts
- The ability to manage contract change and manage complex contractual requirements
- The ability to build and sustain ongoing relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with an up to date CV today or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.