Procurement Manager | Major Pharmaceutical Brand | Surrey
1 day left
- Full Time
A global pharmaceutical business with a feel of a family run organisation are currently looking ro recruit a new Procurement Manager to oversee direct spend on European level.
- Managing a diverse supplier base across two of the organisations key brands
- Overseeing the major strategic supplier relationships on an international basis
- Working in close partnership with the Supply Chain and rest of the Procurement Leadership team, working in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Be able to break into new areas of untapped spend and help procurement leverage relationships in this area.
Skills and Experience:
- A broad range of Procurement category knowledge within R&D, Manufacturing or Direct Materials
- Experience of change management within a sizeable business.
- Able to manage and deliver supplier performance evaluation and selection
- Great interpersonal skills and experience of managing a large procurement spend
- Ideally come from a Pharma background or if not then Retail/ FMCG
If you are a Procurement Manager with proven end to end category management experience, are a team player and looking for your next challenge in a fast paced environment with an opportunity to drive genuine change, then this could well be the role for you!
Apply for Procurement Manager | Major Pharmaceutical Brand | Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly