Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global Manufacturer
4 days left
- Full Time
This manufacturing giant is experiencing a period of aggressive growth on a global scale. Due to this expansion they are looking to take on a Raw Materials Senior Buyer to manage the full end to end procurement process. You will gain a personal development plan to ensure you progress to a more senior role within a few years.
Global Raw Materials Senior Buyer role profiles:-
- Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Raw Materials category on strategy development and supply chain planning forums
- Develop supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
- Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for the supply base, employing Lean Six Sigma approaches
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Expertise in manufacturing processes or regulatory requirements
- Raw materials procurement experience
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Patrick jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly