Procurement Category Manager - Leading Retailer
7 days left
- Full Time
World leading retailer has recently been going through a growth period in 2018 recording record revenue figures and are looking for a procurement category manager. Recently investing billions in the UK market this retailer are quickly growing and will continue to offer endless opportunities to their employees.
With a collaborative and social work culture you will join a procurement function whom are passionate about what they do. This retailer value their employees and have been known to promote within. You can be expected to be provided with a career development plan ensuring you gain the skillset and qualities required to become a world class procurement professional. With offices opening globally around the world you can expect the occasional visits to their international offices.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Category Manager
- Leading strategy development for the GNFR category collaborating alongside senior stakeholders
- Involvement throughout the full procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave and additionally ensuring projects are implemented successfully and rolled out
- Developing long term relationships with large global suppliers ensuring best for value products and services are obtained
- Track record of working in a fast paced environment having the ability to forecast and perform indepth analysis related to spend data
- Great knowledge of the procurement and or supply chain function with experience in end to end procurement is highly beneficial
- Experience in generating effective procurement strategies with the use of modern supply chain tools for best effect
- Experienced in management consulting/project management environment with great experience across the following industries:-
- Ability to budget and forecast for basic project financials
- Degree educated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with gravitas and a communication style that can influence senior stakeholders and clients.
You will work for a global leading retail firm and will have the opportunity for rapid career progression with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with a great bonus and car allowance. This retail firm are growing at a fast pace and there's no better time to join them.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a fast growing retail firm then please apply by sending your cv to Patrick on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Leading Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly