Global Procurement Consultant £60-70k - London
Global Procurement Consultant £60-70k + Excellent Package - London
This Fortune 500 company has experienced exponential growth and has made massive investment exceeding £1 billion. They are looking to add a global procurement consultant to head up a key department within their industry leading GNFR procurement team. The successful candidate will be responsible for multi-million-pound projects and have complete autonomy over their department.
Global Procurement Consultant - Role Requirements:
- Work cohesively with the CFO & Head of Procurement to develop the strategy for the GNFR procurement function
- Head up the cradle-to-grave procurement life cycle including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Construct & nurture long term relationships with high profile flagship suppliers
- Manage two procurement managers and their development to ensure they become industry leading procurement professionals
Global Procurement Consultant - Required Background:
- Confidence dealing with senior executives and leading discussions on strategy development in GNFR procurement function
- Hunger to work on large scale projects and ensure that the buy in from the CFO is being repaid
- Dynamic enough to work in a fast-paced environment that will keep in line with the company's innovative mindset
- Battle hardened in sourcing suppliers and negotiating important tenders for key areas of GNFR spend
- MCIPS preferred but not required
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management experience
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Global Procurement Consultant to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management, consultant