Management Consultant - Procurement Transformation
Managing Consultant - Leading Procurement Consultancy - Flexible Base Location - £85,000 - 110,000 + Package
This leading niche procurement and supply chain consultancy is looking for an experienced procurement leader with a strong background in procurement consultancy to join their rapidly growing team.
This business is exceeding their target growth plans and are growing organically through their fantastic market reputation. Having a significant client base across the FTSE250 index this consultancy work with global leading industry and aerospace businesses, in addition to growing their presence amongst multiple business areas such as FMCG, Retail & Consumer Goods. Managing consultants will work in a delivery-based position working with clients across the UK, this business is offering remote working and significant growth plans to progress into director level.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview: -
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required: -
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
With a rapidly growing consultancy such as this, this is the perfect opportunity to join a team and progress into director level.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, supply chain, consulting, aerospace, defence, industrials, manufacturing, supplier management, strategic sourcing, IT, Technology, Stakeholder management, strategy, director, senior consultant, degree, masters, MCIPS