Junior Procurement Manager(indirects) - FTSE 250
Award winning UK organisation is seeking an ambitious and innovative junior procurement professional due to early business growth in 2018. With great business growth this year this organisation are looking for an ambitious procurement professional to take the lead on multi million pound projects. This is a great opportunity to take on big budget projects and develop into a well-rounded procurement professional.
Junior Procurement Manager - key involvements:
- Carry out strategic sourcing and project management leaving more junior members to handle transactional procurement.
- Produce forward thinking category strategies throughout a wide range of categories including: marketing (digital, media, PR, promotions, events) and other indirect services such as IT.
- Use your stakeholder management skills to source the best valued services.
- Take ownership of several areas of the procurement cycle such as ITT, RFQ, RFP, contract negotiations and supplier relationship management.
Required qualification and experience:
- Previous experience in a blue chip environment with a FTSE 250 procurement grad scheme, or experience as a Buyer/Senior Buyer/Assistant Category Manager within a blue chip organisation.
- Good knowledge of procurement within marketing both above and below the line.
- Prior involvement in the procurement lifecycle with a great track record negotiating with both suppliers and saving costs through strategic sourcing.
- Desirable: previous experience managing an indirect procurement category such as: Marketing, HR, FM or IT.
- Open to travel
- Degree essential
This is the perfect opportunity to gain the responsibility you've desired working on big budget projects for an organisation which will provide you with great career development and the opportunity to grow.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
f you have the ambition to develop into a successful senior procurement manager in the future then get in touch now and find out more jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk