Interim Marketing Procurement Manager
Interim Marketing Procurement - FTSE 50
Job Title: Interim Marketing Procurement Manager
Location: London/ Middlesex
Day rate: £550
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
After securing a major new project, this world-leading FTSE 50 Professional Services organisation is seeking an ambitious, innovative procurement specialist to lead their team on an interim basis. Priding themselves on being one of the biggest household names, this company also invest millions into invention and creativity through their smaller start-up companies. With global spends in the £hundreds of millions you will have autonomy in a supportive environment to lead the way through a marketing procurement transformation.
As a Marketing Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Be responsible for the execution of end-to-end procurement functions and sourcing strategy activities
- Identify and deliver service improvement & optimization
- lead supplier performance & relationship management
- work with senior stakeholders to manage buying operations
- Acting as the first line of escalation on issues between suppliers and the business.
- Provide end-to-end support for all the business units
Marketing Procurement Manager required background: -
- Specialised in marketing procurement, covering all sub categories with a primary focus Digital, Media and Creative agencies.
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
- Proof of rapid progression or outstanding achievements at previous role(s)
- Strong strategic sourcing and stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity for a marketing procurement specialist to join a best-in-class procurement function working alongside an inspiring and motivating team. To apply send your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk, or apply directly through this website.
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, procurement, analyst, retail, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising, Digital, Media, Print, Creative industries, Marketing Procurement, Strategic sourcing