Procurement Consultant - Boutique Consultancy
Procurement Consultant (x 2) - Boutique Procurement Consultancy - London/South West England + Travel - £30,000 - 50,000 + Bonus
This leading Procurement Transformation Consultancy is looking to hire two high aspiring procurement professionals from a tier one consulting background to develop into Managers, Senior Managers & ultimately Directorship as they move towards exciting growth agenda.
The firm is on the cusp of its biggest annual revenue since its conception nearly 20 years ago, and with colossal recent expansion across Aerospace & defence, automotive, retail & consumer goods, now is an exciting time to be joining the team.
As Procurement Consultant you will
- Delivering innovative and sustainable procurement solutions across a broad FTSE 250 client base
- Developing client relationships to further enhance the reputation of the firm and identify areas to add value across customers' procurement, SRM and supply chain functions
- Autonomously leading £ multi-million engagements, project managing entire procurement, sourcing & transformation processes to exceed expectations
- Help develop and implement team direction and strategy, managing operations, selling and leading delivery of client engagements
Required competencies and experience:-
- Big 4 or Tier 1 Consulting background
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / category management / experience
- Strong Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a rapidly growing Management Consultancy and build your Procurement career up to and including Partner level.
To find out more and apply please send your CV directly to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
SKILLS: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Transformation, Consultancy, Change Management, Change & Transformation, Supply Chain, Business Development