Procurement Project Manager £40-50k - London
Procurement Project Manager £40-50k + Excellent Benefits - London
This world leading FMCG firm are currently undergoing substantial growth and have invested more than £1 billion pounds in the UK this year. Off the back of this they are looking to expand their ranks within their award winning GNFR procurement team. The successful individual will be responsible for multi-million-pound projects and have the chance to showcase their skills alongside senior executives from the procurement team.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Project Manager
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders within the GNFR procurement category, to develop and create a long-term strategy for the department
- Leadership skills to manage the full procurement life-cycle carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts
- Responsibility of procurement projects, managing from the process from cradle to grave
- Build long term relationships with flagship international suppliers
Key skills required: Procurement Project Manager
- Consistently searching and acquiring the best valued suppliers and some experience negotiating tenders for areas of spend
- Battle hardened in building relationships with high profile global suppliers
- Ambition to rise through the ranks of the team taking on increasing responsibility
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Procurement Project Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management, consultant